YWAM BRIDGE International New Zealand Centre
In 2013 we started the world’s first Barista DTS. In 2015 in Lord’s guidance we are running towards a new season with expectations of His grace and work. We hope to partner with many people for yhe expansion of the Kingdom of the Lord.
To call worshipers, To help TCK, and To challenge youth.
YWAM BRIDGE International, New Zealand Centre
Recruit, help, coach and cooperate side by side with TCK and all surrounding Christians so that they may become true disciples of Jesus Christ who participate effectively in global mission.We aim to know God and make Him known by:
- Creating a Kingdom Culture in all areas of our life and work
- Disciplining, training and equipping young people for world missions
- Partnering with, and operating in unity with the local church body to serve the community and the nation
- Exhibiting servant leadership over those who follow us
- Championing, supporting and releasing young people in their gifts and destiny for multiplication of the Kingdom
- Expressing the heart of God by honoring people through the ministry of hospitality and valuing each individual
- Maintaining the visions and foundational values of YWAM International
TCK(Third Cultural Kids) Ministry in New Zealand
Worship ministry is a gathering of worshipers who seek God’s presence and praise Him in His presence. It is also a ministry that seeks to raise worshipers who worship in spirit and in truth (John 4:23). We hope to become a helping channel to those who come in order to obey and fulfill God’s purpose of creation of men which is to praise Him (Isaiah 43:21).
We are in preparation of workshops and seminars for worship teams, and also we have had regular worship gatherings every Tuesday.
We expect a great work of God that many will see and fear the LORD Jehovah when they hear hymn of praise to our god and put their trust in Him (Psalm 40:3). We are in procedure of preparing worship conferences with other mission organizations and local churches.
Barista Mission Alliance
For the beginning of this, we have run Barista DTS and have made its start of helping people to reconcile their relationship with the Lord as well as to share the Gospel through coffee.
Youth With A Mission is a non-profit, non-denominational organisation whose primary purpose is to know God and to make God known.
Youth With A Mission’s activities span the globe and the dictionary.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe everything from accountancy spreadsheets to zoom lenses finds its place in the work of taking the good news to the world by word and deed. While many staff continue to work in remote places that are traditionally seen as “missionary fields,” a large number are also focusing on the world’s needy, vast urban centres. Although varying widely, all YWAM projects and events help form one of the three main strands, which weave together throughout the mission:
•CHANGE(TRAINING) •CONVEY(EVANGELIZM) •CARE(MERCY MINISTRIES)
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Youth With A Mission (YWAM) is a global movement of Christians from many denominations dedicated to presenting Jesus personally to this generation, to mobilizing as many as possible to help in this task, and to the training and equipping of believers for their part in fulfilling the Great Commission. As citizens of God’s kingdom, we are called to love, worship, and obey our Lord, to love and serve His Body, the Church, and to present the whole gospel for the whole person throughout the whole world. We of Youth With A Mission believe that the Bible is God’s inspired and authoritative word, revealing that Jesus Christ is God’s son; that people are created in God’s image; that He created us to have eternal life through Jesus Christ; that although all people have sinned and come short of God’s glory, God has made salvation possible through the death on the cross and resurrection of Jesus Christ; that repentance, faith, love and obedience are fitting responses to God’s initiative of grace towards us; that God desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth; and that the Holy Spirit’s power is demonstrated in and through us for the accomplishment of Christ’s last commandment, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation” (Mark 16:15).
Youth With A Mission (YWAM) affirms the Bible as the authoritative Word of God and, with the Holy Spirit’s inspiration, the absolute reference point for every aspect of life and ministry. Based upon God’s Word, who He is, and His initiative of salvation, the following responses are strongly emphasized in YWAM:
- Worship We are called to praise and worship God alone.
- Holiness We are called to lead holy and righteous lives that exemplify the nature and character of God.
- Witness We are called to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with those who do not know Him.
- Prayer We are called to engage in intercessory prayer for the people and causes on God’s heart, including standing against evil in every form.
- Fellowship We are called to commit to the Church in both its local nurturing expression and its mobile multiplying expression.
The eighteen Foundational Values of Youth With A Mission are the expression of our basic beliefs coupled with specific directives given by God since YWAM’s beginning in 1960. They are recorded here in order to pass on to successive generations that which God has emphasized to us. These shared beliefs and values are the guiding principles for both the past and future growth of our mission. Some are common to all Christians everywhere; others are distinctive to Youth With A Mission. The combination of these beliefs and values make up the unique family characteristics of YWAM—our “DNA.” They are values we hold in high regard which determine who we are, how we live and how we make decisions:
1. Know God
2. Make God known
3. Hear God’s voice
4. Practice worship and intercessory prayer
5. Be visionary
6. Champion young people
7. Be broad-structured and decentralized
8. Be international and interdenominational
9. Have a biblical worldview
10. Function in teams
11. Exhibit servant leadership
12. Do first, then teach
13. Be relationship-oriented
14. Value the individual
15. Value families
16. Practice dependence on God for finances
17. Practice hospitality
18. Communicate with integrity
For more details, and explanations of each of each of the 18 Foundational Values, please click here.